|بو بؤلمهدن اولان مقالهلر مووافیق حاللاردا آلت بؤلمهلره کؤچورولملیدیر. بو بؤلمه چوخ بؤیوک اولماماسی اوچون تئز-تئز خیدمت طلب ائده بیلر. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
New literary awards articles should ideally be added to four categories:
- A sub-category(s) within Category:Literary awards by genre and type (make new Categories as needed. May need multiple categories like Fiction and First Book)
- A sub-category within: Category:Literary awards by country. If it is a regional-focused award (Europe, "The South", Toronto, etc.) create a new category following the example of Category:Culture of British Columbia->Category:British Columbia awards (state/province); or, Category:Culture of New England->Category:New England awards(sub-region); or Category:Culture of Toronto->Category:Toronto awards (city). In these cases the "Culture" category should be used if the "Award" category is red-link (unless you could populate a new Award category with more than 1 award). For multi-country regions (i.e. Nordic awards, Caribbean awards), see Category:Literary awards by region.
- A sub-category within Category:Awards by year of establishment. Example: Category:Awards established in 2011
- A sub-category within Category:Establishments by country and year. Example: Category:2011 establishments in England
Other possible categories:
- If it's a new Category containing authors and/or books that have won a specific award (e.g. Category:Pulitzer Prize for Fiction-winning works), add that Category to one of the "Books/Novels/Writers by award" categories.
- If the award is primarily focused on a language, and not a region or country, use Category:Literary awards by language, but still use Category:Literary awards by country for where the award is hosted with an inline comment disambiguating which is which. For example:
- [[Category:Arabic literary awards]] <!--scope of award-->
- [[Category:British literary awards]] <!--host country of award-->
|ویکیآمباردا ادبیان جایزهلری ایله مربوط فایل وار.|
بۇ بؤلمهده تکجه آشاغیداکی آلتبؤلمه واردیر.