(چین جومهوریتی-دن يوْللاندیریلمیش)
- "Interior minister reaffirms Taipei is ROC's capital". Taipei Times. 5 December 2013. Retrieved 7 December 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ROC Vital Information. Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan) (31 December 2014). یوْخلانیلیب4 June 2015.
- what languages are spoken in taiwan. WorldAtlas. یوْخلانیلیب17 February 2017.
- President lauds efforts in transitional justice for indigenous people. Focus Taiwan. یوْخلانیلیب19 July 2017.
- Official documents issued in Aboriginal languages. Taipei Times. یوْخلانیلیب20 July 2017.
- Exec. Yuan (2014), p. 36.
- Exec. Yuan (2014), p. 49.
- Taiwan. The World Factbook. United States Central Intelligence Agency.
- Number of Villages, Neighborhoods, Households and Resident Population. MOI Statistical Information Service.
- Statistics from Statistical Bureau. یوْخلانیلیب29 June 2017.
- General Statistical analysis report, Population and Housing Census. آرشیولنیب اصلی نۆسخهدن on 2016-12-26. یوْخلانیلیب26 November 2016.
- Taiwan Province of China. International Monetary Fund. یوْخلانیلیب7 May 2017.
- "Table 4. Percentage Share of Disposable Income by Quintile Group of Households and Income Inequality Indices". Report on The Survey of Family Income and Expenditure. Taipei, Taiwan: Directorate General of Budget, Accounting and Statistics. 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Error on call to Şablon:cite web: Parameters url and title must be specified (Chinese). Directorate General of Budget, Accounting and Statistics, Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (15 September 2014).
- ICANN Board Meeting Minutes. ICANN (25 June 2010).
- See Names of the Republic of China.
- This does not include citizens of the People's Republic of China who more recently moved to Taiwan. Some Waishengren are also Hakka or Hokkien, and small minority are not Han but Manchu, Mongol etc.
- Taiwanese aborigines are officially categorised into 16 separate ethnic groups by the Republic of China. 
- The UN has not calculated an HDI for the ROC, which is not a member nation. The ROC government calculated its HDI for 2014 to be 0.882, which would rank it 25th among countries.