- Robert J. Resnik (2013). Legendary Locals of Burlington, Vermont. Arcadia Publishing. p. 10.
Burlington was known as the 'Queen City' of Vermont at least as far back as 1848, when the telegraph first arrived in Burlington and the people of Troy, New York, addressed their congratulations to 'people of the Queen City.' The title really took hold, though, in June 1865, when the City of Burlington's first mayor, Albert L. Catlin...stated in one of his early speeches, 'We represent a young city, which may in time be known and distinguished as the Queen City of New England.'
- Facts about Burlington, Vermont: The 'Queen City' and Its Institutions; Its Drives, Rambles, Views, Places of Interest, and Its Resources. C.H. Possons. 1888.
- 2018 U.S. Gazetteer Files. United States Census Bureau. یوْخلانیلیبFeb 16, 2020.
- American FactFinder. United States Census Bureau. یوْخلانیلیب2013-01-04.
- Burlington. United States Geological Survey.
- US Board on Geographic Names. United States Geological Survey (2007-10-25). یوْخلانیلیب2008-01-31.
قارداش پروژهلرده بورلینقتون، ورمونت گؤره داها آرتیق بیلگیلر تاپابیلرسینیز.