جرزئی سیتی، نیوجرسی
جرزئی سیتی (اینگیلیسجه: Jersey City, New Jersey) آمریکانین نیوجرسی ایالتینده یئرلشن بیر شهر. بۇ یاشاییش یئرین اساسی ۱۸۳۸ -جی ایلده قۇیولموشدور. ۲۰۱۸-جی ایلده وئریلن معلوماتا گؤره اهالیسینین سایی ۲۶۵۵۴۹ نفر ایدی.
Jersey City, New Jersey
|City of Jersey City|
- Speiser, Matthew. "NJCU business school plans to turn 'Wall Street West' into learning environment', The Jersey Journal, February 10, 2015. Accessed June 1, 2015. "Downtown Jersey City, also known as "Wall Street West," will now serve as more than just a financial hub for New Jersey."
- Kaulessar, Ricardo. "Why do people call Jersey City 'Chilltown'?" Archived May 20, 2015, at the Wayback Machine., The Hudson Reporter, April 19, 2005. Accessed June 1, 2015.
- Hortillosa, Summer Dawn. "Is Jersey City New York City's 'Sixth Borough'?", The Jersey Journal, May 6, 2014. Accessed July 18, 2017. "Is Jersey City really the 'Sixth Borough?' The city picked up the nickname for its proximity to New York City and its close relationship with its sister city."
- Jersey City: America's Golden Door, Jersey City Online. Accessed November 13, 2019. "Today, America is still the land of opportunity, and Jersey City represents the 'golden door' to that opportunity."
- Vassallo, Christina. "Curator's new mini golf course/public art now open in Jersey City", The Jersey Journal, June 25, 2010, updated January 18, 2019. Accessed November 13, 2019.
- Jersey City America's Golden Door Trademark Information, Trademarkia.com. Accessed November 13, 2019.
- "Jersey City: Wall Street West", Bloomberg Businessweek, October 29, 2011. Accessed November 13, 2019. "The nickname 'America's Golden Door' never really caught on. So Jersey City officials tried to tag their town 'Silicon Valley East'--then the Internet Revolution petered out. But the latest monicker for Manhattan's neighbor across the Hudson--'Wall Street West'--just might stick."
- Staff. "Topics of the Week", The New York Times, August 7, 1909. Accessed December 21, 2011. "The seal of the city with the popular motto, 'Let Jersey Prosper,' appears on the cover."
- Elliott, Stuart. "A New Effort From a 'New' Jersey City Urges, 'Make It Yours'", The New York Times, October 6, 2014. Accessed November 13, 2019. "The campaign carries the theme 'Make it yours,' with the word 'yours' tilted for emphasis as if it was italicized. The theme is accompanied by a new logo that presents the 'C,' 't' and 'y' of 'City' in bold capital letters and the word “Jersey” on its side, taking the place of the 'i.'"
قارداش پروژهلرده جرزئی سیتی، نیوجرسی گؤره داها آرتیق بیلگیلر تاپابیلرسینیز.